VATI Sport Band Compatible for Apple Watch Band 38mm 40mm 42mm 44mm, Soft Silicone Sport Strap Replacement Bands Compatible with 2019 Apple Watch Series 5, iWatch 4/3/2/1, Sport, Nike+, Edition
- Compatible Models: The silicone apple watch bands are suitable for 2019 Apple Watch Series 5/4/3/2/1. NOTICE: 38MM/40MM S/M, 38MM/40MM M/L sizes are made for 38MM/40MM apple watch, 42MM/44MM S/M, 42MM/44MM M/L sizes are made for 42MM/44MM apple watch, S/M means size Small, M/L means size Large! Please choose the correct watch model and size for yourself.
- Highlight: Various colors and two selected sizes for you to choose, personalize your apple watch to fit your mood and outfit in daily life; You can mix up different colors of bands to dress up your iWatch and highlight your unique taste.
- Premium Material: The bands for apple watch are made of durable and soft silicone, prevents skin from irritation; flexible, lightweight and very comfortable to wear. Sweat & water resistant.
- Multi Choices: Various colors and two selected sizes for you to choose, personalize your apple watch to fit your mood and outfit in daily life, dress up your Watch and highlight your unique taste. Pin-and-tuck closure ensures a clean fit.
- Easy Installation and Removal: The band for Watch comes with watch lugs on both ends, which locks onto 2018 Watch interface precisely. Easy and direct installation and one button removal.
- VATI Sport Wristband Compatible for Newest Apple watch iWatch Series 5, Series 4, Series 3, Series 2, Series 1, All Models.
38MM/40MM S/M, 38MM/40MM M/L sizes are compatible with apple watch 38mm and apple watch 40mm,
42MM/44MM S/M, 42MM/44MM M/L sizes are compatible with apple watch 42mm and apple watch 44mm;
38mm/40mm S/M size fits for 130-180mm wrists, 38mm/40mm M/L size fits for 140-190mm wrists;
42mm/44mm S/M size fits for 150-200mm wrists, 42mm/44mm M/L size fits for 160-210mm wrists.
S/M means size Small, M/L means size Large!
How to Install/ Remove VATI apple watch band:
- Please distinguish the front and back of the apple watch wristband: The black point is Front, the silver point is Back
- Align watch band into the slot of the Apple Watch, then push the band in
- Sway both of the bands to make sure that they are attached firmlt and installed successfully.
- Press button with your left hand, hold the wristband with your right band, move up or down
- Remove: Press the button on the back of the watch to slide and release the watch band.