Cards Against Humanity
- Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
- This is the main game. Buy this first.
- Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability.
- Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules.
- America’s #1 gerbil coffin.
Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a black card, and everyone else answers with their funniest white card. (This is the main game. Buy this first.)
|Product Dimensions||8 x 4.1 x 2.7 inches|
|Item Weight||2.25 pounds|
|Item model number||CAHUS|
|Manufacturer recommended age||17 years and up|
|Best Sellers Rank||#10 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games)
#1 in Card Games (Toys & Games)
4.8 out of 5 stars
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Release date||June 1, 2011|
|Mfg Recommended age||17 – 99 years|
|Manufacturer||Cards Against Humanity LLC.|